    Am trying to apply a signature (that I stole from another newsgroup) to my
    news server account. The problem is, is the signature ends up as "default"
    and goes out with my regular email. I succesfully did this once??? TIA.
    Dan, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Dan wrote:
    > Am trying to apply a signature (that I stole from another newsgroup)
    > to my news server account. The problem is, is the signature ends up
    > as "default" and goes out with my regular email. I succesfully did
    > this once???

    What the ****, you gibbering fuckhead?

    TIA.

    Get fucked in advance.
    Kumshtaki Sordid, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Dan

    Mike Easter Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > Am trying to apply a signature (that I stole from another newsgroup)
    > to my news server account. The problem is, is the signature ends up
    > as "default" and goes out with my regular email. I succesfully did
    > this once??? TIA.

    OE/ Tools/ Options/ Signature tab - in signatures selection select the
    newsgroup sig desired: in Edit signature section use the Advanced
    function and check the newsserver/s you want that sig with.

    You don't make it the default. You can have a different sig for each
    mail and news account. If configured for all of the mail and news
    accounts differently than the default, paradoxically the default would
    never get used.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Dan

    Timberwolf Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > Am trying to apply a signature (that I stole from another newsgroup) to my
    > news server account. The problem is, is the signature ends up as "default"
    > and goes out with my regular email. I succesfully did this once??? TIA.

    once in your mail reader
    Tools>options>signatures----next to edit sig box advanced tab---select which
    you want
    Timberwolf, Jan 10, 2005