    being added to the messages, and when I go back into account settings,
    the signature isn't there...

    Help?

    Drude, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Drude

    SightSeer Guest

    Drude wrote:
    > I'm trying to add a signature to my emails...it isn't working.
    >
    > I've gone into the account settings and added a signature, but it's not
    > being added to the messages, and when I go back into account settings,
    > the signature isn't there...
    >
    > Help?

    Make sure you are adding it to the default account. Assuming you have
    multiple email accounts being checked. I was able to add a signature by
    creating a new text document typing the signature saving it to my
    documents then selecting it as the signature file on the "default" email
    account.

    SS

    SightSeer, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Drude

    Drude Guest

    SightSeer wrote:
    > Drude wrote:
    >
    >> I'm trying to add a signature to my emails...it isn't working.
    >>
    >> I've gone into the account settings and added a signature, but it's
    >> not being added to the messages, and when I go back into account
    >> settings, the signature isn't there...
    >>
    >> Help?

    > Make sure you are adding it to the default account. Assuming you have
    > multiple email accounts being checked. I was able to add a signature by
    > creating a new text document typing the signature saving it to my
    > documents then selecting it as the signature file on the "default" email
    > account.
    >
    > SS

    Okay...that worked...it's weird that you can't just type in what you
    want...but yes, that worked.

    Thanks!

    -drude

    --
    Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole of the Law.
    -Aleister Crowley

    Drude, Dec 24, 2004