    When I use to use Netscape there was an editor window where you could
    create your own signature, but I do not see this in Thunderbird

    TIA

    Paul Ingram, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Paul Ingram

    --BRIAN-- Guest

    Paul Ingram wrote:
    > How do you create a signature in Thunderbird?
    > When I use to use Netscape there was an editor window where you could
    > create your own signature, but I do not see this in Thunderbird

    Simple.

    1. Open Notepad
    2. Type your signature
    3. Save the file somewhere
    4. In TB go: Tools >> Account Settings
    5. Select the account you want to add the signature to
    6. Check "Attach this signature:"
    7. Browse to your saved file
    8. Repeat for each account if desired

    If you want to use multiple signatures under the same account, you will
    need an extension like Tagzilla.

    Cheers.

    --
    Brian