Sign up for the World's Longest Email Address!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JoJo ^___^, Jun 12, 2004.

  1. JoJo ^___^

    JoJo ^___^ Guest

    JoJo ^___^, Jun 12, 2004

  2. JoJo ^___^

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Jim Berwick, Jun 12, 2004

  3. JoJo ^___^

    Pepperoni Guest

    "Jim Berwick" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95067472FA036jimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
    > (JoJo ^___^) wrote in
    >
    > > Good afternoon everyone! I wish to share the following with you!
    > > At
    > > http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefgh
    > > ijk.com, you can sign up for The World's Longest Alphabetical .COM
    > > Email Address for free. Very cool!

    > I am now
    >

    > Nifty stuff.

    Just call me:
    Mr_Mxyzptlk@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.
    com

    That should cut down on the mail a bit.

    Pepperoni
    <<<er, um Mr Mxyzptlk>>>

    Pepperoni, Jun 12, 2004
  4. JoJo ^___^

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    That's one hell of a mouthful to tell someone what your email is, lol.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 12, 2004
  5. JoJo ^___^

    Pepperoni Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > That's one hell of a mouthful to tell someone what your email is, lol.

    If it gets garbled in transmission, I can always blame it on THEM.

    hahaha

    Pepperoni, Jun 12, 2004