    1. Advertising

  2. Gary

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Gary

    Richard C. Guest

    Fuckin' WebTv HTML posters......with SOUND no less!

    --WebTV-Mail-32125-3565

    background="http://www.geocities.com/SaturdayCartoons2003/SMcosmicbg.gif"
    text="gold">
    <bgsound
    src="http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/8413/midi/thewizard.mid"
    quality="high" quality="low" loop="-1">
    src="http://www.geocities.com/deloz_pa//wizards.html"></div>

    --WebTV-Mail-32125-3565--

    http://www.petitiononline.com/DVDwzrds/petition.html

    Richard C., Feb 22, 2004
  4. Gary

    EvilN8 Guest

    Now why do a crazy ass thing like that and kill all the money the pirates
    are making selling it on DVD? I bought a copy on VHS for $14. Most I've
    ever paid for a VHS, but my dad wanted it to relive some of his childhood or
    something.

    EvilN8, Feb 22, 2004
  5. >For those that are wonderings it's a petition to get
    >Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards" on DVD

    that's an awful movie. Of course, most of Bakshi's films are crap (except for
    FRITZ; I would like to see NEW ADVENTURES OF MIGHTY MOUSE on DVD, though)

    Vlvetmorning98, Feb 22, 2004
  6. Gary

    Justin Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote on [22 Feb 2004 21:01:52 GMT]:
    >>For those that are wonderings it's a petition to get
    >>Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards" on DVD

    > that's an awful movie. Of course, most of Bakshi's films are crap (except for
    > FRITZ; I would like to see NEW ADVENTURES OF MIGHTY MOUSE on DVD, though)

    I'd much rather see Danger Mouse

    Justin, Feb 22, 2004
  7. >I'd much rather see Danger Mouse

    hell yes. But at the very least, that one's on VHS (and it's still in print)

    Vlvetmorning98, Feb 23, 2004