    the FBI screen, goes to third chapter when starting a movie, etc. Is
    this the end?

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Invid Fan

    Tarkus Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:35:46 -0400, Invid Fan wrote:

    > My Panasonic A310 is starting to give me problems. It's getting "lost"
    > on dvds. Selecting a menu item pauses the disc then sents it back to
    > the FBI screen, goes to third chapter when starting a movie, etc. Is
    > this the end?

    Before you set it out with the trash, try one of hose laser lens cleaners
    from one of the more reputable companies. Most people don't recommend
    them, but in your case, I don't see what it would hurt. I used one to
    fix a CD player once that was experiencing similar problems.
    --
    "I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish!
    Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks.

    Now playing: "Needs "

    Tarkus, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Invid Fan

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <9.com>, Tarkus
    <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:35:46 -0400, Invid Fan wrote:
    >
    > > My Panasonic A310 is starting to give me problems. It's getting "lost"
    > > on dvds. Selecting a menu item pauses the disc then sents it back to
    > > the FBI screen, goes to third chapter when starting a movie, etc. Is
    > > this the end?

    > Before you set it out with the trash, try one of hose laser lens cleaners
    > from one of the more reputable companies. Most people don't recommend
    > them, but in your case, I don't see what it would hurt. I used one to
    > fix a CD player once that was experiencing similar problems.

    I have one, using it not that long ago when my player was having
    problems with image quality. I'll give it a try this time, but it just
    seems more of a software issue then a lens problem this time.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 6, 2003