    Unaccompanied children
    will be given an espresso
    and a free puppy!

    philo, Apr 14, 2006

  2. philo

    olfart Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In one of the coffee shops I go to...
    > my g.f. pointed out a new sign she noticed:
    >

    > Unaccompanied children
    > will be given an espresso
    > and a free puppy!

    forget where I saw this one.....

    Unaccompanied Children
    Will be sold as Slaves

    olfart, Apr 14, 2006

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    olfart wrote:
    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>In one of the coffee shops I go to...
    >>my g.f. pointed out a new sign she noticed:
    >>

    >>Unaccompanied children
    >>will be given an espresso
    >>and a free puppy!

    > forget where I saw this one.....
    >
    > Unaccompanied Children
    > Will be sold as Slaves

    aah,
    they would not do much work!

    philo, Apr 14, 2006
  4. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/14/2006 10:42:56 AM, Without Any Hesitation, olfart
    Wrote The Following:

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >> In one of the coffee shops I go to...
    >> my g.f. pointed out a new sign she noticed:
    >>

    >> Unaccompanied children
    >> will be given an espresso
    >> and a free puppy!

    > forget where I saw this one.....
    >
    > Unaccompanied Children
    > Will be sold as Slaves

    Seen that in the Gleanwood Bar in El Paso about 30 years ago. <g>
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Apr 15, 2006
  5. philo

    thanatoid Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in

    > On Or About 4/14/2006 10:42:56 AM, Without Any Hesitation,
    > olfart Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> "philo" <> wrote in message
    >>> In one of the coffee shops I go to...
    >>> my g.f. pointed out a new sign she noticed:
    >>>

    >>> Unaccompanied children
    >>> will be given an espresso
    >>> and a free puppy!

    >> forget where I saw this one.....
    >>
    >> Unaccompanied Children
    >> Will be sold as Slaves

    > Seen that in the Gleanwood Bar in El Paso about 30 years
    > ago. <g>

    And it DIDN'T say "Negro Children"? WHAT is happening to
    Texas???

    --

    "everything's ducky"

    thanatoid, Apr 15, 2006
  6. philo

    TNKEV Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Or About 4/14/2006 10:42:56 AM, Without Any Hesitation,
    >> olfart Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> "philo" <> wrote in message

    >>> forget where I saw this one.....
    >>>
    >>> Unaccompanied Children
    >>> Will be sold as Slaves

    >> Seen that in the Gleanwood Bar in El Paso about 30 years
    >> ago. <g>

    > And it DIDN'T say "Negro Children"? WHAT is happening to
    > Texas???

    I saw a sign in Texas back in '95- "MEXICAN RESTAURANT -owned by
    americans the way it should be"

    --

    The home of New Yorks #1 jamband!!
    http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/

    TNKEV, Apr 17, 2006
  7. philo

    Spuds Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:12:13 -0500, "TNKEV"
    <> wrote:

    >thanatoid wrote:
    >> Old Gringo <> wrote in

    >>> Seen that in the Gleanwood Bar in El Paso about 30 years
    >>> ago. <g>

    >> And it DIDN'T say "Negro Children"? WHAT is happening to
    >> Texas???

    >I saw a sign in Texas back in '95- "MEXICAN RESTAURANT -owned by
    >americans the way it should be"

    Used to be an old joke about a Mexican/African American fast food restaurant
    called "Nacho Momma's", but it seems the joke's come true;
    http://www.downtownaugusta.com/nachomamas/nacho1.htm
    --
    Half of the people in the world are below average.

    Spuds, Apr 17, 2006
  8. philo

    Keme Guest

    philo wrote:
    > olfart wrote:
    >
    >> "philo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> In one of the coffee shops I go to...
    >>> my g.f. pointed out a new sign she noticed:
    >>>

    >>> Unaccompanied children
    >>> will be given an espresso
    >>> and a free puppy!

    >> forget where I saw this one.....
    >>
    >> Unaccompanied Children
    >> Will be sold as Slaves
    >>

    > aah,
    > they would not do much work!

    if they're given an espresso (for energy) and the promise of a puppy
    (for motivation) they might...

    Keme, Apr 18, 2006