    lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a better
    choice for about $200 more.

    Rosemarie

    Rosedco, Dec 23, 2003

  2. "Rosedco" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In spite of all the negative comments in this NG the SD9 is still popular

    it
    > seems to EBay bidders - plenty of bids in the $800 area for the camera

    with two
    > lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a

    better
    > choice for about $200 more.

    If you want a 1.58MP P&S, the dR is one of the best deals going. Though
    buying the Canon kit lens is a total loss.

    George Preddy, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Rosedco

    Bob Hatch Guest

    "Rosedco" <> wrote in message
    > In spite of all the negative comments in this NG the SD9 is still popular

    it
    > seems to EBay bidders - plenty of bids in the $800 area for the camera

    with two
    > lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a

    better
    > choice for about $200 more.
    >
    > Rosemarie

    The Canon 300D would be a better choice with no lens at a $1000 more.
    --
    "Secular nations have one thing in common -- mass graves, and
    the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter

    Bob Hatch, Dec 23, 2003