    Prywatna http://www.janwer.com/
    Nasza siec http://www.fredry.net/
    273F ECB4 8C7C 96AD 4527 413C 780C 0FA8 A820 C934

    Jan Werbiñski, May 18, 2004

  2. Jan Werbiñski

    m Ransley Guest

    Try Wall Mart, or the Salvation Army , or K Mart, EBay had em real
    cheap. If you read all the reviews you will know why.

    m Ransley, May 18, 2004

  3. Jan Werbiñski

    adm Guest

    Stop it. Right now, George.

    "Jan Werbiñski" <> wrote in message
    > I appreciate great help from this newsgroup. Especially mr Preddy detail
    > explanation of Foveon technology give me some reason to think. I feel like
    > all my life I was blind. I don't know why I didn't see the great quality.
    > There must be some silent agreement on all websites with DSLR reviews.

    Looks

    adm, May 18, 2004
  4. Ask Mr. Preddy. Oh, wait, gosh and darn ... I forgot, he/she/it doesn't
    actually own one!

    Charles Schuler, May 18, 2004
  5. Jan Werbiñski

    Alan D-W Guest

    > I appreciate great help from this newsgroup. Especially mr Preddy detail
    > explanation of Foveon technology give me some reason to think. I feel like
    >
    > I decided to buy Sigma and some lenses. Where can I buy it? There is not
    > many stores around. They all sell those crappy blurred Canons and Nikons.

    Troll

    Alan D-W, May 18, 2004
  6. (m Ransley) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Try Wall Mart, or the Salvation Army , or K Mart, EBay had em real
    > cheap. If you read all the reviews you will know why.

    Walmart/K-mart most certainly do carry the Canon 300D and its plastic
    lens. For those looking to purchase a pro camera, an outstanding
    comprimise between service and price is cameta.com (no affiliation)...

    http://search.stores.ebay.com/searc...80321&store=Cameta Camera&colorid=5&fp=0&st=2

    Then there are always the old standbys of adorama.com and bhphoto.com.

    George Preddy, May 19, 2004
  7. Jan Werbiñski

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (George Preddy) stated
    that:

    > (m Ransley) wrote in message news:<>...
    >> Try Wall Mart, or the Salvation Army , or K Mart, EBay had em real
    >> cheap. If you read all the reviews you will know why.

    >Walmart/K-mart most certainly do carry the Canon 300D and its plastic
    >lens. For those looking to purchase a pro camera, [*SLAP!]

    .... for god's sake keep away from Sigma, & go with Canon or Nikon.

    Lionel, May 19, 2004