    owners/future owners.

    Thanks.

    -Orville
    Orville Wright, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Orville Wright

    Peter File Guest

    > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
    >
    > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
    > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
    > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
    > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
    > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
    > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
    > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
    >
    > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    > owners/future owners.

    Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour' and
    have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every photo related
    newsgroup????
    Peter File, Jun 17, 2004

  3. "Peter File" <> wrote in

    >> Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
    >>
    >> I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of
    >> the available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior
    >> to any other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the
    >> coveted Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in
    >> color. The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of
    >> any other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma
    >> SD10 and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
    >>
    >> I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    >> owners/future owners.

    > Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour'
    > and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
    > photo related newsgroup????

    No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the jerk
    Preddy is.

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn
    Richard Cockburn, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Orville Wright

    MFP Guest

    Richard Cockburn wrote:
    > "Peter File" <> wrote in
    >

    >>>Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
    >>>
    >>>I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of
    >>>the available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior
    >>>to any other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the
    >>>coveted Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in
    >>>color. The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of
    >>>any other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma
    >>>SD10 and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
    >>>
    >>>I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    >>>owners/future owners.

    >>Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour'
    >>and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
    >>photo related newsgroup????

    > No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the jerk
    > Preddy is.

    anyone get the feeling someone works for sigma?
    MFP, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Orville Wright

    Mark B. Guest

    "Peter File" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
    > >
    > > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
    > > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
    > > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
    > > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
    > > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
    > > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
    > > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
    > >
    > > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    > > owners/future owners.

    > Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour' and
    > have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every photo

    related
    > newsgroup????

    More likely it was George Preddy.

    Mark
    Mark B., Jun 17, 2004
  6. Orville Wright

    TP Guest

    (Orville Wright) wrote:

    >I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    >owners/future owners.

    Don't hold your breath.
    TP, Jun 17, 2004
  7. "MFP" <> wrote in message
    > Richard Cockburn wrote:
    > > "Peter File" <> wrote in

    of

    superior

    the

    pixels in

    that of

    Sigma

    > >>Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world

    tour'
    > >>and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
    > >>photo related newsgroup????

    > > No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the

    jerk
    > > Preddy is.
    > >

    > anyone get the feeling someone works for sigma?

    Ever get the feeling that you've been had?
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Jun 17, 2004
  8. Orville Wright

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    "Orville Wright" <> wrote in message
    > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.

    Your standards must be very low then; you are easily pleased.

    > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the

    Did you mean incredibly bad there?

    > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
    > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
    > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
    > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
    > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
    > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!

    And the staggering depth of your idiocy is awesome.

    > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    > owners/future owners.

    You might wait for quite some time.
    Mick Sterbs, Jun 17, 2004
  9. Orville Wright

    Zebedee Guest

    Aww... did mummy buy you a Sigma for your birthday?
    Zebedee, Jun 17, 2004
  10. Orville Wright

    Chris Guest

    Um...why would you expect to be hearing feedback from someone who is a
    "future" owner? They can't comment on what they don't have.

    Well, contrary to contemporary newsgroup history, of course. ;-)

    No, I'm not bashing Sigma.
    Chris, Jun 17, 2004
  11. Orville Wright

    Bhup Guest

    Thanks for sharing the info with me , I needed someone to tell my pea brain
    that's the SIGMA was amazing

    I will rush out and buy a SD10 but what do I do with all my useless Nikon
    lens.besides I only print 6x4

    FS
    16mm fisheye
    24mm F2.8 AFD
    Nikon 60mm AFD micro
    50mm F1.8
    180mm AFn ED F2.8
    35-105 nikkor AFD F3.5
    80-200mm nikkor F4.5
    I will throw in all me film junk bodies for free

    all unreasonable offers accepted

    All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003

    Bhup, Jun 17, 2004
  12. In article <>, Orville
    Wright <> wrote:

    > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.

    Oh, you're the one.

    > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
    > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
    > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
    > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
    > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
    > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
    > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!

    You've obviously led a sheltered life.

    > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    > owners/future owners.

    Someone has to buy them in order for there to be other owners.

    > Thanks.
    >
    > -Orville

    Hope this helps...
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 17, 2004
  13. In article <m1iAc.660$>,
    says...
    > FS
    > 16mm fisheye
    > 24mm F2.8 AFD
    > Nikon 60mm AFD micro
    > 50mm F1.8
    > 180mm AFn ED F2.8
    > 35-105 nikkor AFD F3.5
    > 80-200mm nikkor F4.5
    > I will throw in all me film junk bodies for free
    >
    > all unreasonable offers accepted

    How about a gum wrapper and some toenail clippings?
    Brian C. Baird, Jun 17, 2004
  14. Orville Wright

    Peter File Guest

    > I will rush out and buy a SD10 but what do I do with all my useless Nikon
    > lens.besides I only print 6x4
    >
    > FS
    > 16mm fisheye
    > 24mm F2.8 AFD
    > Nikon 60mm AFD micro
    > 50mm F1.8
    > 180mm AFn ED F2.8
    > 35-105 nikkor AFD F3.5
    > 80-200mm nikkor F4.5
    > I will throw in all me film junk bodies for free

    A valid email addy may help........
    Peter File, Jun 17, 2004

  15. > >

    > >>Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour'
    > >>and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
    > >>photo related newsgroup????

    > > No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the jerk
    > > Preddy is.
    > >

    > anyone get the feeling someone works for sigma?

    No, but I do get the feeling some people here are working for Kwanon the way
    they always flame anyone who is positive about anything that's not Kwanon.
    Jeroen Wenting, Jun 17, 2004
  16. Had my dealer offered me a better tradein price for my current equipment I'd
    have been one.
    Seeing from people using the SD9 it looks like an excellent camera.

    Jeroen Wenting, Jun 17, 2004
  17. Orville Wright

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Jeroen Wenting" <> wrote in message
    > Had my dealer offered me a better tradein price for my current equipment

    I'd
    > have been one.
    > Seeing from people using the SD9 it looks like an excellent camera.

    Oh dear. That makes two.
    Alan D-W, Jun 17, 2004
  18. Orville Wright

    bagal Guest

    erm ... possibly 3?

    :)

    bagal, Jun 17, 2004
  19. Orville Wright

    Skip M Guest

    "Peter File" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
    > >
    > > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
    > > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
    > > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
    > > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
    > > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
    > > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
    > > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
    > >
    > > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
    > > owners/future owners.

    > Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour' and
    > have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every photo

    related
    > newsgroup????

    I don't know who he is, but he didn't get past my kill file on his "first"
    post, so that says something...

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
    Skip M, Jun 17, 2004
  20. bagal wrote:

    > erm ... possibly 3?

    And although I did say I planned to sell my SD10 kit, and phoned the
    shop I may sell it through promising to bring it in, problem is nothing
    else does the same job. I keep KNOWING it isn't sensible to keep it but
    the damn pix floor anything else for my purposes editorially (never any
    bigger than its true 3.4 megapixel size) and seem to be more than
    adequate for Alamy.

    However if Kodak can find me a VERY cheap Pro/n I might go that way.

    David
    David Kilpatrick, Jun 17, 2004