  1. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Dan Sullivan

    R2D2 Guest

    "Dan Sullivan" <> wrote in
    news:DE9Eb.261860$:

    > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    NO!

    R2D2, Dec 18, 2003

  3. As long as he only posts there, and we don't have to see it. Oh wait we can
    just re-name dev/null

    Darrell Larose, Dec 18, 2003
  4. "Dan Sullivan" <> wrote in news:DE9Eb.261860
    $:

    > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    alt.fan.preddy.interpolate.interpolate.interpolate?

    --
    Albert Nurick www.TheDeliciousLife.com
    A guide to the good life

    Albert Nurick, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Dan Sullivan

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:07:45 GMT, Albert Nurick <>
    wrote:

    >"Dan Sullivan" <> wrote in news:DE9Eb.261860
    >$:
    >
    >> Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    >alt.fan.preddy.interpolate.interpolate.interpolate?

    alt.fanatacism.clueless
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 18, 2003
  6. On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 04:01:39 +0000, Dan Sullivan wrote:

    > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    Hey, if this guy likes Sigma, so what? I'm not using Foveon so I'm one
    step ahead of the game right? My point is, why bash the guy...hell, I
    don't know him from Adam LOL

    G. Preddy, use your Foveon out the ass....maybe you're just posting about
    it too much...no one likes a fan boy LOL

    --

    It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T !
    http://www.ernestt.com/etb.html

    Ernest T. Bass, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Dan Sullivan

    R2D2 Guest

    "Ernest T. Bass" <> wrote in

    > G. Preddy, use your Foveon out the ass....maybe you're just posting about
    > it too much.

    THAT IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM! HE HAS NO RESPECT!

    R2D2, Dec 18, 2003
  8. Dan Sullivan

    Mark M Guest

    > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    You mean this isn't it??

    Mark M, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    "Mark M" <> wrote in message

    > "Dan Sullivan" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    > You mean this isn't it??

    Yes it is, Mark!

    And all the other posts are OT.

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Dan Sullivan

    Phöènix Guest

    R2D2 wrote:
    > "Ernest T. Bass" <> wrote in
    >

    >> G. Preddy, use your Foveon out the ass....maybe you're just posting
    >> about it too much.

    > THAT IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM! HE HAS NO RESPECT!

    Looks like you don't either!

    Phöènix, Dec 18, 2003
  11. "Dan Sullivan" <> wrote in news:DE9Eb.261860
    $:

    > Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    Nope - not really. Preddy will not go there, he
    will still post here. And besides - he is loads
    of fun. Enjoy or just ignore.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Dan Sullivan

    Randy Guest

    What George fails to understand is that the market has its own rules-and
    unless Sigma/Foveon doesn't address their issues, will be yet another victim
    of 'too far ahead of its time' at its best, to the more likely 'superior
    technology always loses against superior marketing' epitath-especially when
    dealing with consumer products.

    Randy, Dec 19, 2003
  13. Dan Sullivan

    Guest

    In message <>,
    "Ernest T. Bass" <> wrote:

    >Hey, if this guy likes Sigma, so what?

    He is an issue because of how much he likes to lie; not just about
    products, but also about what other posters have written. He is an
    anti-social usenet criminal.
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

    , Dec 19, 2003
  14. wrote in news::

    > In message <>,
    > "Ernest T. Bass" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hey, if this guy likes Sigma, so what?

    > He is an issue because of how much he likes to lie; not just about
    > products, but also about what other posters have written. He is an
    > anti-social usenet criminal.

    My worst nightmare is that George buys a Canon/Nikon.

    Mike Latondresse, Dec 19, 2003
  15. Dan Sullivan

    David S Lund Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:38:03 GMT, Mike Latondresse wrote:

    > > He is an issue because of how much he likes to lie; not just about
    > > products, but also about what other posters have written. He is an
    > > anti-social usenet criminal.

    > My worst nightmare is that George buys a Canon/Nikon.

    You'd have REALLY loved him in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy - went by the
    name SG (Steve). He kept that group rolling for quite a few years. :)

    David

    --
    Pegasos1 Rocks!

    David S Lund, Dec 20, 2003