Sigma 30mm f/1.4

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Cynicor, May 21, 2007.

  1. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, May 21, 2007

  2. Cynicor

    Rich Guest

    On May 21, 11:37 am, Cynicor <> wrote:
    > You know, this lens is really growing on me. I hate this stupid dog (my
    > mom's), but I like how the lens captured him.
    >
    > http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/154541724-L.jpg

    Hilarious shot, looks like his head isn't part of the body. That lens
    really is decent, even wide open it's image quality is more than
    acceptable and it's terrific if you don't want to crank the ISO.

    Rich, May 21, 2007

  3. Cynicor

    Haggar Guest

    Haggar, May 21, 2007
  4. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    I grew up with those Boxers. Those things are diarrhea machines.

    Cynicor, May 21, 2007
  5. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > On May 21, 11:37 am, Cynicor <> wrote:
    >> You know, this lens is really growing on me. I hate this stupid dog (my
    >> mom's), but I like how the lens captured him.
    >>
    >> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/154541724-L.jpg

    > Hilarious shot, looks like his head isn't part of the body. That lens
    > really is decent, even wide open it's image quality is more than
    > acceptable and it's terrific if you don't want to crank the ISO.

    This one had a back focus problem though, as the dog walked towards me
    to defend what appears to be his cube of salt pork.

    http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/154544918-L.jpg

    Cynicor, May 21, 2007