    who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we allowed to hunt them
    down and shoot them?

    RobG

    RobG, Mar 6, 2006

  2. "RobG" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns977ED03E050D0rgrinbergspamspam@203.87.95.150...
    > Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer to
    > check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and bugger-
    > all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old idiots (you know
    > who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we allowed to hunt them
    > down and shoot them?
    >
    > RobG

    wow, 8 days.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Mar 6, 2006

  3. RobG

    Hybrid Guest

    "RobG" <> wrote in message
    > Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer to
    > check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and bugger-
    > all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old idiots (you know
    > who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we allowed to hunt them
    > down and shoot them?

    Seconded. Posts like this should be banned ;o)

    Hybrid, Mar 6, 2006
  4. RobG wrote:
    > Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer to
    > check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and bugger-
    > all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old idiots (you know
    > who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we allowed to hunt them
    > down and shoot them?
    >
    > RobG

    Thanks for your drivel, Rob. ;-)

    --

    Seinfeld Lists - NEW URL
    http://seinfeld.freehostpro.com/index.html

    California Photos
    http://tinyurl.com/ann2l

    LOST - Sawyer's Nicknames
    http://tinyurl.com/dp8nb

    TheNewsGuy(Mike), Mar 6, 2006
  5. RobG

    Mark² Guest

    RobG wrote:
    > Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer
    > to check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and
    > bugger- all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old
    > idiots (you know who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we
    > allowed to hunt them down and shoot them?
    >
    > RobG

    You've really raised the bar with this post...

    Mark², Mar 6, 2006
  6. RobG

    Hunt Guest

    In article <Xns977ED03E050D0rgrinbergspamspam@203.87.95.150>, haha@happyland.
    co.mars says...

    >Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer to
    >check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and bugger-
    >all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old idiots (you know
    >who you are) No wonder the usenet is dying. Are we allowed to hunt them
    >down and shoot them?
    >
    >RobG

    Maybe an invitation to go quail-hunting with VP Dick Cheney would help?

    Hunt

    Hunt, Mar 6, 2006
  7. RobG

    Tom J Guest

    RobG wrote:
    > Just got back home after 8 days away at work. Rushed to the computer
    > to check the old newsgroup and found... nothing. Nada. Zip, nowt and
    > bugger- all as well. Just the same old drivel from the same old
    > idiots

    So, you came back and got right down in the middle of the pigs
    wallowing in the mud hole!! :-(

    Tom J

    Tom J, Mar 6, 2006
  8. RobG