<sigh>

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    John Guest

    John, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Garry Appleby, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    relic Guest

    John wrote:
    > Nothing there??????????????

    Link wrapped... now broken. That wouldn't happen if everyone used
    OE-Quotefix.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    John Holmes Guest

    relic 's blabbering in alt.os.windows-xp:

    > John wrote:
    >> Nothing there??????????????

    > Link wrapped... now broken. That wouldn't happen if everyone used
    > OE-Quotefix.

    It wouldn't happen with a decent newsreader, either.
    ;-)

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
    John Holmes, Feb 28, 2005
  6. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

    > http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=77492
    > 99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
    >
    > <rubs hands>

    Drywashing with anticipation, eh?

    Thanks for exposing me to an MS Office flash ad, by the way. Grrrr.

    --
    When was the last time you thought about
    Microsoft, except in frustration or anger?
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Feb 28, 2005
  7. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
    > and said:

    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=77492
    >> 99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
    >>
    >> <rubs hands>

    > Drywashing with anticipation, eh?

    Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
    hope and trepidation, but certainty. The only possible reason for
    your hands to become wet however would be if you've pissed on
    them by accident or thought you were pissing when you were
    actually wanking.

    > Thanks for exposing me to an MS Office flash ad, by the way. Grrrr.

    Is you inferior 'everything' conflicting with the standards of
    technology?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005
  8. Re: Why can't I have everything I want?

    :

    --
    I stole that first,

    Ed Jablonowski (the plagiarist ****)
    Ed Jablonowski, Mar 1, 2005
  9. Re: thin stools, no blood

    Ed Jablonowski, Mar 1, 2005
  10. Re: Anyone else taking Relacore?

    aPUd.59286$:

    Ed Jablonowski, Mar 1, 2005
  11. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

    >> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
    >> and said:

    > Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
    > hope and trepidation, but certainty. The only possible reason for
    > your hands to become wet however would be if you've pissed on
    > them by accident or thought you were pissing when you were
    > actually wanking.

    Nonsense.

    >> Thanks for exposing me to an MS Office flash ad, by the way. Grrrr.

    > Is you inferior 'everything' conflicting with the standards of
    > technology?

    How very profound. Not.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Mar 1, 2005
  12. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    >> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
    >>> Drywashing with anticipation, eh?

    >> Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
    >> hope and trepidation, but certainty.

    > How very profound.

    <puffs out chest> I thought so.

    <aside>
    lineout wants to plonk me, but he just can't resist holding on to my
    shirt tails, bless 'im.
    chrisv'll be along to plonk lineout momentarily. I'm sure of it.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  13. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

    > Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    > :
    >>> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
    >>>
    >>> Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
    >>> hope and trepidation, but certainty.

    >> How very profound.

    > <puffs out chest> I thought so.

    Always willing to help a fellow traveller, as long as he helps himself, as I
    have seen that you have.

    > <aside>
    > lineout wants to plonk me, but he just can't resist holding on to my
    > shirt tails, bless 'im.

    Nah, a little badinage is not problematic. As for your shirt-tails, no,
    definitely not while they're tucked in!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Mar 1, 2005
  14. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
    > and said:
    >
    >> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    >> :

    >>> How very profound.

    >> <puffs out chest> I thought so.

    > Always willing to help a fellow traveller, as long as he helps
    > himself, as I have seen that you have.

    Grab what you can get while you can get, is what I say.

    >> <aside>
    >> lineout wants to plonk me, but he just can't resist holding on to my
    >> shirt tails, bless 'im.

    > Nah, a little badinage is not problematic. As for your shirt-tails,
    > no, definitely not while they're tucked in!

    OK then, my braces that hold my trousers up. How's that?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005