    I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.

    Thanks,
    Clive
    Clive Start, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Clive Start

    Rider Guest

    "Clive Start" <4me.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
    > have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
    > fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the

    CD,
    > but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
    > prepared to share the software CD please?
    >
    > I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Clive

    Shame you dont have Win XP as it doesnt require software in XP, according to
    Microsofts website. Sorry I cant help

    Rider
    Rider, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Clive Start

    Big Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:56:07 +1200, "Clive Start" <4me.co.nz>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
    >have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
    >fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the CD,
    >but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
    >prepared to share the software CD please?
    >
    > I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Clive

    Is this what you want..?

    http://www.input-drivers.com/drivers/36/36318.htm
    Big , Sep 21, 2003
  4. Clive Start

    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
    >have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
    >fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the CD,
    >but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
    >prepared to share the software CD please?
    >
    > I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Clive

    This is also available

    Strategic Commander. Profile Pack 2

    MS Dnloads
    Big , Sep 21, 2003
  5. Clive Start

    Dave Guest

    Is that for a gamepad?If so I have it.

    Dave, Sep 21, 2003
  6. Clive Start

    gamer47

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    i have been looking for this file also i have the torrent running but so far no transfer.
    gamer47, Sep 4, 2011
  7. Clive Start

    gamer47

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    i hear that i will keep it up on my server from this point on.
    gamer47, Sep 5, 2011