    I've been away for a bit, but be patient. I'll post at least three new
    mandates later today so you can stop reading and start shooting.

    www.pbase.com/shootin

    Bowser, Feb 5, 2010

  2. Bowser

    me Guest

    On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:27:00 -0500, "Bowser" <> wrote:

    >I've been away for a bit, but be patient. I'll post at least three new
    >mandates later today so you can stop reading and start shooting.

    Some folks don't need a mandate. :)

    me, Feb 5, 2010

  3. Bowser

    Paul Furman Guest

    On 2/5/2010 12:55 PM, me wrote:
    > On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:27:00 -0500, "Bowser"<> wrote:
    >
    >> I've been away for a bit, but be patient. I'll post at least three new
    >> mandates later today so you can stop reading and start shooting.

    > Some folks don't need a mandate. :)

    The whole mandate thing actually drives me nuts. I *hate* being told
    what to do. But still the shoot-in is fun and interesting. It's rare to
    get this bunch of bull headed folks to play nice so I do enjoy that.

    Paul Furman, Feb 6, 2010
  4. "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message
    > On 2/5/2010 12:55 PM, me wrote:
    >> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:27:00 -0500, "Bowser"<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've been away for a bit, but be patient. I'll post at least three new
    >>> mandates later today so you can stop reading and start shooting.

    >> Some folks don't need a mandate. :)

    > The whole mandate thing actually drives me nuts. I *hate* being told what
    > to do. But still the shoot-in is fun and interesting. It's rare to get
    > this bunch of bull headed folks to play nice so I do enjoy that.

    I love the mandate idea. Sure I can, and do, go shooting whatever I want
    but sometimes it forces me out of my comfort zone or at least gives me that
    extra push to do something I've been meaning to do for a while. As much as
    anything it's about having a deadline to work to. Not only that but I find
    I also spend a month seeing things from a different POV.

    Calvin Sambrook, Feb 6, 2010
  5. Bowser

    me Guest

    On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:29:46 -0000, "Calvin Sambrook"
    <> wrote:

    >I love the mandate idea. Sure I can, and do, go shooting whatever I want
    >but sometimes it forces me out of my comfort zone or at least gives me that
    >extra push to do something I've been meaning to do for a while. As much as
    >anything it's about having a deadline to work to. Not only that but I find
    >I also spend a month seeing things from a different POV.

    That is categorically different from what was stated in the OP.

    me, Feb 6, 2010
  6. Bowser

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:17:18 -0500, Alan Browne
    <> wrote:
    : On 10-02-06 0:48 , Paul Furman wrote:
    : > On 2/5/2010 12:55 PM, me wrote:
    : >> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:27:00 -0500, "Bowser"<> wrote:
    : >>
    : >>> I've been away for a bit, but be patient. I'll post at least three new
    : >>> mandates later today so you can stop reading and start shooting.
    : >>
    : >>
    : >> Some folks don't need a mandate. :)
    : >
    : >
    : > The whole mandate thing actually drives me nuts. I *hate* being told
    : > what to do. But still the shoot-in is fun and interesting. It's rare to
    : > get this bunch of bull headed folks to play nice so I do enjoy that.
    :
    : WHO the HELL are YOU calling BULL HEADED?!!!!!

    If the shoe fits, wear it.

    If not, throw it at George W. Bush. ;^)

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Feb 10, 2010