Shuttle Computers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gareth Slee, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Gareth Slee

    Gareth Slee Guest

    Gareth Slee, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Gareth Slee

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:37:44 +0100, Gareth Slee wrote:

    >Comments welcome on the viability of this webpage selling Shuttle computers.

    Viability as in? It's life time as a web site is very short as in it
    needs a note sent to abuse [at] ntlworld.com

    http://www.ntlworld.com/legals/user-policy.htm
    2. General Use
    (below (h))
    ntl: home's broadband and dial-up services are intended for normal
    recreational or educational use by individuals and families and our
    pricing and network architecture have been designed accordingly.

    16. Abuse of the Services: Package Specific Information
    All Packages (including broadband and dial-up):
    The service (including webspace) is for residential use only. It must
    not be used for business purposes.

    http://www.ntlworld.com/legals/terms.htm
    19. Suspension of Services and Termination
    (vii) you do or allow anything to be done which is in breach of our
    User Policy; or

    >Is the pricing v specification OK?

    <snip URL>

    Me

    why?, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Gareth Slee

    DC Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:37:44 +0100, Gareth Slee <> wrote:
    > Comments welcome on the viability of this webpage selling Shuttle computers.
    > Is the pricing v specification OK?
    >
    > See http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.slee/Shuttle/index.htm

    As long as it isn't Windows, I'm all for it.
    http://www.wagoneers.com/UNIX/PC-info/BSOD-AIR.GIF

    Of course, that isn't to say that all BSODs are a *bad* thing. };O)
    http://www.designers.co.yu/bsod.jpg

    > --
    > Gareth Slee
    >
    > http://www.garethslee.com
    > http://www.lapie.com

    BTW, your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

    --
    DC

    ..liaj ot oG .ACMD eht detaloiv evah uoy ,ecnetnes siht no noitpyrcne eht
    gnikaerb yB

    DC, Sep 1, 2003