    Anyone got any idea where the problem is?

    thanks.

    Arnaud
    Arno and Triny, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Arno and Triny

    mark mandel Guest

    "Arno and Triny" <> wrote in message
    news:401e2c03$0$28871$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get a
    > message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.
    >
    > Anyone got any idea where the problem is?
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > Arnaud

    Given the possibility this is a trojan or worm, run Spybot S & D or Ad aware
    and see what happens.
    mark mandel, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Very interested and scary.......

    Thank you very much for your help find lot of things running in the back
    ground....hope I am ok now....

    Arnaud
    Can you recommand anything else I need to instore to be safe such as
    firewall???

    Arno and Triny, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Arno and Triny

    Night_Seer Guest

    Arno and Triny wrote:
    > Very interested and scary.......
    >
    > Thank you very much for your help find lot of things running in the
    > back ground....hope I am ok now....
    >
    > Arnaud
    > Can you recommand anything else I need to instore to be safe such as
    > firewall???
    > "mark mandel" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Arno and Triny" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get
    >>> a message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone got any idea where the problem is?
    >>>
    >>> thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Arnaud
    >>>

    >> Given the possibility this is a trojan or worm, run Spybot S & D or
    >> Ad aware and see what happens.

    Sygate Personal Firewall

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Dear: Arno & Triny,

    Be sure to close Outlook Express in the Taskbar, if its there.

    Travis Nowicki, Feb 18, 2004