    restarts. What am I missing?

    Carlos

    --

    Carlos Antenna, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Carlos Antenna

    John Loop Guest

    "Carlos Antenna" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I built a computer from spare parts I collected over the years as I

    upgraded
    > stuff.
    > It is Asus motherboard, K6-2 400 processor, 512mb ram, Win XP Pro. Not
    > speedy but serviceable.
    >
    > The problem is in shutting down -- it doesn't. When I shut down it just
    > restarts. What am I missing?
    >
    > Carlos
    >
    > --

    That is often a BIOS setting....
    Stay powered off or restart on power down.
    John--
    www.pccitizen.com Safe Computing, Home wired and wireless networking tips.
    ....You spend your whole life figuring out what you should have done with it,
    let alone what it was all about. And then your children get to do it all
    over again..

    John Loop, Oct 7, 2004