    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    www.jimscott.co.uk
    Jim S, Aug 15, 2007

  2. Jim S

    Guest

    On Aug 16, 8:38 am, Jim S <> wrote:
    > When I shutdown I regularly get the 'End Program' box which tells me that
    > explorer.exe is not responding and do I wish to push the End Now button?
    > What might be causing this and how do I cure it?
    > Win XP SP2
    > --
    > Jim S
    > Tyneside UK
    > www.jimscott.co.uk

    I keep getting this message as well and I would be very interested to
    know what is causing this.

    Clare L
    Brisbane, Australia
    , Aug 16, 2007

  3. Jim S

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Try using my Shell fix tool http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/shellfix.zip
    it will re-register windows shell dll's

    pcbutts1, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Jim S

    Guest

    Jim S <> wrote:

    >When I shutdown I regularly get the 'End Program' box which tells me that
    >explorer.exe is not responding and do I wish to push the End Now button?
    >What might be causing this and how do I cure it?
    >Win XP SP2

    The "User Profile Hive Cleanup Service" has been know to fix this
    http://tinyurl.com/2h3yl

    --
    You know it's hot when your local playground
    spontaneously bursts into flames.
  5. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:50:25 -0700, wrote:

    > Jim S <> wrote:
    >
    >>When I shutdown I regularly get the 'End Program' box which tells me that
    >>explorer.exe is not responding and do I wish to push the End Now button?
    >>What might be causing this and how do I cure it?
    >>Win XP SP2

    > The "User Profile Hive Cleanup Service" has been know to fix this
    > http://tinyurl.com/2h3yl

    Thanks
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    Jim S, Aug 16, 2007
  6. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    Jim S, Aug 16, 2007
  7. Jim S

    Top Guest

    Jim S wrote:

    > When I shutdown I regularly get the 'End Program' box which tells me that
    > explorer.exe is not responding and do I wish to push the End Now button?
    > What might be causing this and how do I cure it?
    > Win XP SP2

    Hire Roger's cat. I hear he can do mircles in cases like this.

    Top
    Top, Aug 16, 2007