    winxp-sp1. I get these windows that say that <explorer>(or something else)
    has encountered a problem and needs to close. I'm sure it's something
    simple, but I can't find it. TIA

    George, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Right click my computer then go to properties, then click advanced, you will
    then see the error reporting option.

    David Griffin, Nov 2, 2004

  3. George

    Brian Guest

    "George" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Where is the switch to shut off this annoying pop up window? I have
    > winxp-sp1. I get these windows that say that <explorer>(or something

    else)
    > has encountered a problem and needs to close. I'm sure it's something
    > simple, but I can't find it. TIA

    start>>settings>>control panel>>administration>>services>>look for the error
    reporting service>>"stop" the service choose "deactivated" as start-up
    parameter>>ok

    Brian, Nov 2, 2004
  4. George

    Special Ed Guest

    "David Griffin" <> wrote in message

    > "George" <> wrote in message
    >> Where is the switch to shut off this annoying pop up window? I have
    >> winxp-sp1. I get these windows that say that <explorer>(or something
    >> else)
    >> has encountered a problem and needs to close. I'm sure it's something
    >> simple, but I can't find it. TIA

    > Right click my computer then go to properties, then click advanced, you
    > will then see the error reporting option.

    Cool!

    Special Ed, Nov 2, 2004