    pc was restarted...I have tryed to fix this by checking
    in the power options,to no avail if anyone has ideas on
    this please let me know....

    rakim, Aug 6, 2003

  2. rakim

    Samir Patel Guest

    Power cuts?

    Samir Patel, Aug 7, 2003

  3. rakim

    Samir Patel Guest

    You'd probably notice if it was a power cut as other
    things would turn off.

    Maybe it's just your computer re-booting itself for no
    obvious reason (mine does it sometimes)

    Samir Patel, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Are you on a network at work? Ask your network administrator if he changed a
    security policy for the domain.

    You can find the policy your self in Start - Programs - Administrative
    Tools - Local Security Policy.
    Then check out Local Policies - Security Options.

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 7, 2003