    fades from the screen, if I click cancel the colour returns, has anyone got
    any ideas why this is occuring. or is this normal my system is xp
    thanks.

    viv, Jan 9, 2004

  2. viv

    Peter B Guest

    "viv" <> wrote in message
    news:btneo3$m4p$...
    > When I go to shut down my computer before I click on shutdown the colour
    > fades from the screen, if I click cancel the colour returns, has anyone

    got
    > any ideas why this is occuring. or is this normal my system is xp
    > thanks.

    Yes it is normal.

    Peter B, Jan 10, 2004

  3. viv

    ICee Guest

    viv wrote:
    > When I go to shut down my computer before I click on shutdown the
    > colour fades from the screen, if I click cancel the colour returns,
    > has anyone got any ideas why this is occuring. or is this normal my
    > system is xp
    > thanks.

    That's a "feature" of XP. It's normal. Night draws nigh...

    Douglas Adams

    ICee, Jan 10, 2004
  4. viv

    °Mike° Guest

    It's a feature of XP.

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:50:27 -0000, in
    <btneo3$m4p$>
    viv scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004
  5. viv

    Sharon Guest

    Why does XP hang in that faded/grey screen mode and need a reboot sometimes
    when a non administrator logs off?
    I have seen it happen on two machines now
    Sharon

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    It's a feature of XP.

    /personel44/maintenance.html