SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access control the same way WIN PROF does.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Father Ted Crilly, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access
    control the same way WIN PROF does.
    Father Ted Crilly, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Father Ted Crilly

    jils Guest

    Re: SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders

    so how are things on craggy island? can you get cable internet
    connection there?

    drink!
    feck!

    jils, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Father Ted Crilly

    Dr. Biff Guest

    Re: SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders

    http://biffstoejam.com/HappyHoliday.html

    --
    You can be saved! YES! Confess your sins free of charge through the mail!
    This is a new service I worked out with God. Just videotape your sinful

    Dr. Biff, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Father Ted Crilly

    Ed Guest

    Re: SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders

    No we are still on dialup, working on a newer version of "My lovely
    hourse" tho..

    Ed, Dec 10, 2004