Shrek 2 = no insert

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Had to be the first to mention it. ;-)

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote in message
    > Had to be the first to mention it. ;-)
    >
    > Brian The Demolition Man Little

    No insert? Will this become a trend?

    Jay Stewart, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    zoltan47 Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 06:15:00 GMT, "Jay Stewart" <>
    wrote:

    >"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote in message
    >> Had to be the first to mention it. ;-)
    >>
    >> Brian The Demolition Man Little
    >>

    >No insert? Will this become a trend?

    Apparently it is for Universal distributed DVDs, and Universal
    distributed Dreamworks DVDs.

    I noticed last year that Universal had dropped using chapter titles,
    and, for most inserts, the only information has been the chapter
    titles. Therefore, I guess the inserts became superfluous.

    zoltan47, Nov 6, 2004