    that keeps showing up, but can't find it

    Does anyone know where I can find it again?

    Thanks,

    GERALD DEHAAN, Apr 22, 2004

  2. GERALD DEHAAN

    x@y Guest

    "GERALD DEHAAN" <> wrote in message
    $...

    > I used to have a shredder that would get rid of the unwanted

    search page
    > that keeps showing up, but can't find it
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find it again?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Searched Google Type "Shredder" (no quotes").
    On the top you will find paper shredders, on the
    following group there is one Link that reads
    Launch Shredder, I did and got scared.
    I am allergic to Shredders, and Choppers.
    Good luck. x@y.

    x@y, Apr 22, 2004

  3. GERALD DEHAAN

    PuddleNuts Guest

    GERALD DEHAAN wrote:

    > I used to have a shredder that would get rid of the unwanted search page
    > that keeps showing up, but can't find it
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find it again?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Check behind the couch, fuckwit!

    --
    Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

    PuddleNuts, Apr 22, 2004
  4. GERALD DEHAAN

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Apr 22, 2004