    Is there a "free method" to get Microsoft PowerPoint to show a DVD?? Can
    you run it in kiosk mode (loop continuously)?

    Howie
    Howie, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Howie

    Howie Guest

    can anyone help me out?

    Howie

    Howie, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Howie

    Guest

    I have got a website by online a few days before, This Website gives
    you a tutorial on how to play a ppt file in dvd, I think it's a good
    application. You can just have a try.
    website:http://www.powerpoint-to-dvd.com
    , Dec 21, 2004
  4. Howie

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    Hi Howie!
    If you steel searching for a program for converting Presentation PP to DVD try Presentation to Video Converter. I must tell you – it costs but it’s very useful and it covert in SWF Flash, MPEG DVD, GIF anim. and go on. Anyway you make a decision.
    Good luck!
    :)
    Victory, Sep 8, 2006