Show related links in IE6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gregory.grady, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. When I go to "tools" "show related links" a new SHEARCH window opens up. It
    used to show the sites related to the one I had open what happened????

    gregory.grady, Jun 23, 2003

  2. gregory.grady

    °Mike° Guest

    Eeek! You use the Alexa 'What's related' spying feature?
    Do you realise your browsing habits are being followed?

    You can perform a 'what's related' on a web page quite
    easily with a little javascript bookmarklet. Copy the
    following into your address bar - do NOT press enter,
    and it is all one line:

    javascript:void(location.href='www.google.com/search?q=related:'+location.href)

    Now drag the link onto your LINKS bar - ignore any warning
    errors. Rename it to something useful, like Google Related.
    This only works on real web pages, NOT search results.

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:32:40 GMT, in
    <YQGJa.496$3d.597@sccrnsc02>
    gregory.grady scrawled:

    --