    185
    I wanna show off, as of last night, I have officially hit 1201 songs altogether, lol..
    How bout yours??
    Technoholic, Jul 15, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Only 1201? Dude go to some lans, I have 3834ish lol
    Flukemanguy, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Dude, I have around 1220 now. I'm still downloading for loads of more. :p
    Technoholic, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    dude get a old 40gb or sumthing and get ur 7000 or so :D
    unholy, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    around 3400. I listen to probably over 2800 of them.
    ww_crimson, Jul 16, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    I have slave harddrive. 24.2/37.2GB used. All pictures, downloaded files and programs (shh), etc etc etc all junkies including songs. All in it. With +1200 = 5GB.
    Technoholic, Jul 16, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    mpcamer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Location:
    Danville Illinois
    Used to have a an 80gb WD that was full of music/music videos.. Formated it and installed Windows and threw it in another computer.. Not sure what I am up to now..
    mpcamer, Jul 17, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    mp3 Server! thats all u need.... :D
    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    dukeman

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    i have around 100 songs at most. i only listen to maybe 20 of them. I am not a music guy.
    now software or games thats a different matter. i have almost 400gig of the good stuff..
    dukeman, Jul 19, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    I have around 1300 songs now...lol
    But the only song I'm listening to most.. Since 5PM to 2AM...
    Wham! - Last Christmas
    Love how the song beats. :p It's just so awesome.
    Technoholic, Jul 20, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    You talkin' just MP3's and so forth? I have my media server which has 1.4TB of storage and that's, well, not entirely full but I'd say 85-90% full, my iPod (60gb), an Archos 20gb, my regular machine here, dunno what's on here, like maybe 80gb of songs or so... In CD's though, I think I've got enough that if I stacked them on top of each other I could climb to the sun. My pop owned a high end audio business, so I have all the CD's from that when he went out of business (something like 140,000) plus I usually buy maybe 5 or 10 a month and get a few from CD clubs. I dunno, probably too damned many CD's and as far as individual songs go... Columbia wants to annex my library. :)
    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    pfft. you can only reach the sun?:pive only got 2000 songs or so on the pc atm, plus about 1000 on cds. and even with that much music, i have nothing that i want to listen to anymore :(
    Now Playing "My Pants Keep Falling Down - Frenzal Rhomb" :p
    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude all I can say is put your pants back on ;)
    I don't have a great deal of music, just enough to keep me going. My friends have a bit so I don't have to worry about it because I can just borrow their CDs if they let me :)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    it says they keep falling down, which means either they are falling reeally slowly, or im pulling them up and they are falling down again :p how about "Genitals Are Funny - Frenzal Rhomb"? :p
    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Or my favourtie...
    "No one wants to hear about Xhards' genitals - RObErT_RaTh"
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    its not singing about mine :p
    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    In any case I had to make sure, just be on the safe side ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes the safe side... enough of your boringly oldish XhArD songz :D i have 5 songs on my HDD... takes a whoping 10gb each!!!!! :p
    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    they may be old, but they are also good. unlike that crap you listen to, Scribe and H.E.D Planet earth, i bet you even like that frickin Akon song dont you.
    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah but how many of you actually own not one, not two but over 50 CD's worth of Turkish music? Or two dozen CD's of Samoan Island music, or over 100 CD's of Gregorian chants?
    See, ya gotta have all this stuff, it might come in handy one day. Like on the 4th of July we were having a cookout and my sister brought up something about a song from the old Dr. Demento program (A comedy radio show)... WHAP! I whip out a ten disc collection of "The Complete Dr. Demento" and it has 3 versions of that song on it. (Dead Puppies in case you were wondering)... Or, ever had someone say "I can't find this tune, it was on the radio back in 1974, by some obscure band from Timbucktu, it was about a girl with a fish through her nose" and you've got it, both the short radio version and the 24 min long live version with the 15 min drum solo that the drummer played with his penis.
    See, now that just impresses the hell out of some people. :)
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005