    Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of it?
    You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested in
    the design of the card. What works best?

    Annika1980, May 25, 2004

  2. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of

    it?
    > You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested

    in
    > the design of the card. What works best?

    ------

    I'll show you mine if you show me yours. LOL

    Journalist

    Journalist-North, May 25, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    JOE Guest

    > > You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just

    interested
    > in
    > > the design of the card. What works best?

    Rectangular. Make sure it has your name. I find those two traits valuable.
    For more pizzaz, you can add your address and phone number. Maybe even
    your company name. Paper is best - wood is not pratical, nor is metal.
    Use VISIBLE ink - not clear. And stick to the language you speak - no
    sense confusing people.

    Hope this helps.

    JOE

    JOE, May 25, 2004
  4. http://www.technoaussie.com/photography/

    Change dimensions to suit your credit card size business card!

    Not for Publication, May 25, 2004
  5. On 24 May 2004 23:55:19 GMT, (Annika1980) wrote:

    >Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of it?
    >You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested in
    >the design of the card. What works best?

    http://www.somethingerotic.com/mainsite/modelBusinessCards.html

    I tend to update the photo with new work every time I do a print run,
    and also depending on the location/venue I may be handing them out at.

    The only problem is that with new photos on each run, people ask if
    they can have the latest ones even tho they have older ones as they
    are collecting them!

    Me thinks there may be a selling opertunity in there somewhere, lol.

    --
    Jonathan Wilson.
    www.somethingerotic.com

    Jonathan Wilson, May 25, 2004