    --

    Remove SPAM to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    KerplunKuK, Dec 28, 2003

  2. KerplunKuK

    °Mike° Guest

    Create a new text file called "Show Desktop.scf" without
    the quotes. Copy/paste the following into it:

    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3
    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop

    Save or move the resulting file to your quicklaunch folder:

    C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\
    Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:02:59 -0000, in
    <3fef1bbf$0$25665$>
    KerplunKuK scrawled: