  1. Show Desktop Icons on x64 is missing anyone else having this problem....when
    u right click on the desktop and goto arrange icons the show desktop icons
    option is missing so how would i hide the icons?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF3Zw==?=, May 22, 2005

  2. Yes, that option isn't available. You can remove the icons to "hide" them,
    but then the ability to quickly show them isn't available. One workaround
    that occurs to me is to create a folder on your desktop, and dump all your
    icons into it. That leaves you with only a single icon visible, and yet you
    can easily get to all of them.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 22, 2005