    Windows XP? It was there and now it's gone. I have an outlook express
    button, and an internet explorer button, but the show desktop button has
    disappeared.

    *, Jan 6, 2005

  2. *

    Wulf Guest

    To: *
    > From Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how to make the show desktop button in the taskbar in
    > Windows XP? It was there and now it's gone. I have an outlook express
    > button, and an internet explorer button, but the show desktop button has
    > disappeared.
    >

    > --- Synchronet 3.12a-Win32 NewsLink 1.76

    Heres something quicker:

    Hold down the windows key (between ctrl & alt), and press d. Presto. Instant desktop. :)
    --- Synchronet 3.12a-Win32 NewsLink 1.76
    Wulfzden BBS // http://wulfzden.homeip.net / telnet://wulfzden.homeip.net

    Wulf, Jan 6, 2005

  3. *

    Bulld0g Guest

    "*" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to make the show desktop button in the taskbar in
    > Windows XP? It was there and now it's gone. I have an outlook express
    > button, and an internet explorer button, but the show desktop button has
    > disappeared.

    Right click the start button and choose properties.
    Select taskbar then tick "show quick launch"

    Bulld0g, Jan 6, 2005
  4. *

    Paul S. Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=190355