    any information can be of great help to us

    thanks,

    Jonina

    Jonina, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Jonina

    John Baggott Guest

    Hi Jonina

    Regarding the NET. COM products, I have used them (1100s,1100,2500 &
    shoutlink) over the last 18 months at theminutefactory at the start there
    where some irritating problems but the NET. COM team in the UK and the USA
    have been great at getting resolutions the systems are now not bad, The best
    thing about them is they are very quick to config and get up and humming
    also the ISDN interface is very flexible with the real world.

    John

    "Jonina" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone got experience/feedback regarding use of NET.COM's SHOUT

    gateways?

    John Baggott, Jul 21, 2003