  1. Not sure if this is the right place to post the question, but I'm curious if a cell phone ringing near the speakers could have resulted in their failure. It happened at the same time. I bought new HP CPU and attached it to old monitor, Cambridge speakers, and printers....and everything worked great for a day or two....then after about three times of cell phone ringing and monitor going "wavy" during each ring...then the speakers died. Were they just old? Was it coincidence or is there an RF interference-monster in their somewhere?
    Thanks for your input....
    AM

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9vbmV5KHJlbW92ZXRoaXMpQGh5cGVydXNhLmNv, Jul 25, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bW9vbmV5KHJlbW92ZXRoaXMpQGh5cGVydXNhLmNv

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 25, 2004 "=?Utf-8?B?bW9vbmV5KHJlbW92ZXRoaXMpQGh5cGVydXNhLmNvbQ==?="
    blathered:

    > Not sure if this is the right place to post the question, but...

    Hmmmmm... nothing to do with Microsoft or certification. Yup. This *must* be
    the right place.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bW9vbmV5KHJlbW92ZXRoaXMpQGh5cGVydXNhLmNv

    Doom Guest

    How many more times are you going to post this?

    "Bobby" <> wrote in message
    > Hi mooney,
    >
    > RF is usually the culprit especially with older peripherals. Newer ones

    come with metal shields within their plastic casing to minimise the
    interference. It is not a good practice to put your cell phone on, beside or
    very near your PC.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004