    Messages:
    1
    I myself have no problem with violence in games or when a man and a woman kiss, or make a "REFERENCE" towrd sex. They just dont need a whole sex scene in a game. Im not one of those people that think the whole world should censored, I just think that full blown sex scenes is irrelevant to the games plot.So do you think it should be sex in video games?

    silvering, Feb 3, 2010

    Novice32, May 1, 2010

    Umer Afridi, May 4, 2010

    jettlee1, May 17, 2010
  5. silvering

    san4os

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!
    I think that all depends from situation (game)!

    I like real games... the graphical level of present games is so high and this level makes the game's worl very real...
    I think that erotic scenes will make the game more real!!!

    for example: you know about Heavy Rain ??? there are no erotic scenes... but this game (such games) should have sex scenes!!!

    ____________________________
    buy coffee online at www . cheap-coffee-online.com

    san4os, Jun 10, 2010
  6. silvering

    jpoka83

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    USA
    na I don't think so

    jpoka83, Aug 2, 2010
  7. silvering

    Hotspot

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Location:
    New York
    Such a thing shouldn't be in video games unless it's like Sims or something.

    I sure wouldn't want to see a guy and a girl in a game get it on, I don't like seeing straight people get down XP

    Hotspot, Aug 29, 2010
  8. silvering

    -Cyber Opus-

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    Dayton, OH
    I believe that games should have sex scenes IF they are important to the story.

    Some games use sex in unnecessary ways (GTA, God of War, etc.)
    If the games uses sex as a minigame of some sort, I believe it is pointless and shouldn't be included.

    -Cyber Opus-, Jan 24, 2011
  9. silvering

    Photozaur

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Messages:
    8
    I do agree with responders above - no, it's not acceptable.

    Photozaur, Feb 8, 2011
  10. silvering

    DanTait

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Middlesbrough
    Sex in games is a big NO in my book, i mean kids from the age of 12 get 18+ games for birthdays and christmas' parents should take more care when chosing games for there children because one day a game developer will take it that step further (like rockstar games with san andreas) and put a full sex scene in game for everyone to see.

    DanTait, Feb 15, 2011
  11. silvering

    NIM

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Washington State, USA
    That's funny, of all the games; while that type is asking for it, people would have a problem. Folks would rather their kids learning about sex on the school ground, not through a virtual
    sex scene just to progress the games story line. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Rain

    [​IMG]

    NIM, Mar 1, 2011