    certifications. In my opinion, certifications ( at least MS - 316 ) is
    a big joke.

    Now I am still thinking, - should I take the test- after this?
    Humber Consumer, May 23, 2004

  2. His name wasn't 'mishi' was it (see a previous post)!!!!

    Did you ask him which brain dumps he used? lol!

    Seriously now...

    This is all very and very true. The simple answer would be for
    microsoft to change the current [simple] format of the exams to
    include a more particle approach, as is taken by other cert vendors.
    This would at least make it harder for people to cheat by using brain
    dumps and illegal practice questions.

    With regards to the dumbass you interviewed, tell microsoft of your
    experience, the more companies that complain about the fact that
    incompetent morons can pass these exams, the better; I doubt they [ms]
    will give a stuff because they don't give a damn about the quantity of
    their cert's, if they did they would have done something about this a
    long time ago. Their philosophy is simple, quantity before quality.

    Take the exam; we can't let the mishi's of this world win.

    Good luck

    On 22 May 2004 19:49:40 -0700, (Humber
    Consumer) wrote:

    >I was ( in fact still am ) going to take the 70-316 exam. I had an
    >opportunity to interview a gentleman last week for job opening . He
    >had cleared the exam.
    >So I start asking him basic questions of .NET. I was shocked. He could
    >not answer even a simple question about ADO.NET.
    >I wondered if he really had cleared the exam. So after I asked him one
    >more time, he flashed me a driving license type card issued by MS.
    >
    >That really made me sick. How the hell these people get thru the
    >certifications. In my opinion, certifications ( at least MS - 316 ) is
    >a big joke.
    >
    >Now I am still thinking, - should I take the test- after this?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004

  3. I sometimes wonder how companies (who sell bds) get their braindumps.
    Do they send someone to take exams frequently and then they memorize
    the exams?
    It seems so silly.

    Humber Consumer, May 23, 2004
  4. >I sometimes wonder how companies (who sell bds) get their braindumps.
    >Do they send someone to take exams frequently and then they memorize
    >the exams?

    memorizing, taking notes, taking pictures, dictaphones.

    >It seems so silly.

    Tell it to microsoft.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  5. You should take the exam, for example, to prove your competency to ask
    questions :). I am not joking, there are lot of peoples that asking some
    questions about .NET, but there aren't to many people capable of asking the
    right questions.
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, May 24, 2004
  6. >You should take the exam, for example, to prove your competency to ask
    >questions :). I am not joking, there are lot of peoples that asking some
    >questions about .NET, but there aren't to many people capable of asking the
    >right questions.

    Very true, incompetence is no respecter of status or grade.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004