    Answer:

    Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.

    Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->
    ½ Confused, Feb 21, 2006

  2. ½ Confused

    BJ in Texas Guest

    ½ Confused <> wrote:
    || Answer:
    || Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired
    || effect.
    || Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

    Depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

    --
    Life is sexually transmitted.
    BJ in Texas, Feb 21, 2006

  3. ½ Confused

    Helen Guest

    "½ Confused" <> wrote in message
    > Answer:
    >
    > Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.

    What, pray, is an appurature?
    Helen, Feb 21, 2006
  4. ½ Confused

    ½ Confused Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote:

    > > Answer:
    > >
    > > Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.
    > >

    > What, pray, is an appurature?

    I assumed ASAAR misspelt the hole that lets in the light... heh

    Jeff
    ½ Confused, Feb 22, 2006
  5. ½ Confused

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:52:27 +0000, Helen wrote:

    > "½ Confused" <> wrote in message
    >> Answer:
    >>
    >> Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.
    >>

    > What, pray, is an appurature?

    It is where you put your hands together in a gap.
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Feb 22, 2006