    3 years. Reason for the scheduling, I want to push the exam far out as much
    as possible so I'll have the most time to study. I'll be taking the exame in
    two months.
    Johnny, May 3, 2009

  2. Johnny

    James Guest

    Johnny wrote:
    > For those who have exam experience, should I sit 70-620 and 70-270 on the
    > same day? From research, I'm sensing 70-270 is pretty hard compared to
    > 70-620 (not to take any one lightly). I work in IT Desktop Support for about
    > 3 years. Reason for the scheduling, I want to push the exam far out as much
    > as possible so I'll have the most time to study. I'll be taking the exame in
    > two months.

    Different strokes for different folks, but I typically put a 1-week
    break in between tests that I'm prepared for. That last week before I
    test is usually when I purchase a MeasureUp online access. Of course,
    this was when they did a 14 day deal for like $29, which it appears they
    no longer offer.

    Good luck on your exams!

    JB
    James, May 4, 2009