    3 years. Reason for the scheduling, I want to push the exam far out as much
    as possible so I'll have the most time to study. I'll be taking the exame in
    two months.

    Johnny, May 3, 2009

  2. If you feel comfortable with both of them, go for it. I am planning on
    taking 2 exams the same day (70-290 and 71-680) due to the exam center being
    140 miles away. And it's the closest one.

    But, if you think you can pass both of them, I’d do it. Just know that it is
    stressful for one exam, much less two. And it you don't pass the first one,
    then the second will be a bit rough. But, if you study hard and are ready,
    then do it.

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, May 4, 2009

  3. Johnny

    John Carry Guest

    Taking 2 exams and passing them is a hard task to do but you can make it
    easier if you use dumps for both exams. That will help you a lot.

    You can get that at http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?e=990&ac=47

    John Carry, May 7, 2009
  4. I once took three exams on one day - I had several vouchers that expired on
    that day and had to use them. I think that 3 is too many, but 2 is doable --
    I have taken two on one day multiple times, with mixed results.
    The key is to stagger the exams. After you are done with the first exam,
    whether you pass or fail, be sure to take a break to recover your mind - get
    a cup of coffee and/or a bite to eat. Leisurely walk around the building
    seven times or something. Relax yourself before going into that second exam.
    Also, make sure that you take a bathroom break between the exams.

    Two months to study for two exams should be enough time for someone with
    three years experience. I think that you will do just fine on both exams.
    Best wishes to you on them.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, May 10, 2009
  5. Oh boy. Thanks, Larry! :) I have two exams scheduled for Friday, one right
    after another. :) Maybe I'll have some free time after the first one to
    recover and have a few beers....

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, May 12, 2009
  6. Johnny

    Weslee Guest

    Id did the 71-680 & the 70-622 yesterday, i passed the 70-622. I don't know
    about the 71-680 until a few weeks but i feel pretty confidend that i've
    passed that one too.
    So if you're prepared enought i'ld go for it. But take a break in between,
    i didn't & after a while you do start to lose focus :)

    Weslee, May 12, 2009
  7. "Dustin Harper" wrote:

    > Oh boy. Thanks, Larry! :) I have two exams scheduled for Friday, one right
    > after another. :) Maybe I'll have some free time after the first one to
    > recover and have a few beers....

    When I said "stagger the exams," I meant wait a couple hours between exams
    (as opposed to taking the second exam immediately after the first one), I
    didn't mean "drink so much beer between exams that you stagger," but if that
    works for you, then go for it. For me, that would cause me to lose valuable
    exam time visiting the WC.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, May 14, 2009