    online freelance work to gain the experience prior to land
    a full-time position. Any words of advice or
    encouragement? Thanks.
    Steve, Jun 5, 2004

  2. I feel you may better of turning to Linux...
    so as to say maximising your leverage on stuff you alrady know
    Disillusioned_01, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Steve

    Simon Guest

    It would certainly help. I see many C# posts asking for
    previous C++ experience - something that I don't have. So
    that would put you into a very strong position before you
    start.

    IT job market seems to be picking up now here in the UK.
    Where are you based?

    Simon.

    Simon, Jun 6, 2004