Should I Killfile Woger?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 11, 2009.

  1. I used to keep him around for entertainment value. But even that's starting
    to wear thin.

    And no, those replying to this are not my sock puppets, not at all!
     
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 11, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    Should I killfile Lawrence? (was Re: Should I Killfile Woger?)

    I used to keep him around for entertainment value. But even that's
    starting to wear thin.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > I used to keep him around for entertainment value. But even that's starting
    > to wear thin.
    >
    > And no, those replying to this are not my sock puppets, not at all!



    --

    The Internet is interesting in that although the nicknames may change,
    the same old personalities show through.
     
    Enkidu, Sep 11, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-09-11, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    > I used to keep him around for entertainment value. But even that's starting
    > to wear thin.
    >
    > And no, those replying to this are not my sock puppets, not at all!


    Yawn, now things are getting to the stage where it is time not to read this
    ng for a few weeks
     
    Gordon, Sep 12, 2009
    #3
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Mike Dee Guest

    Re: Should I Killfile nz.comp (was Woger)?

    Gordon wrote:

    > On 2009-09-11, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    > <_zealand> wrote:

    the usual...
    >
    > Yawn, now things are getting to the stage where it is time not to
    > read this ng for a few weeks


    Yup, its been a bun fight in here for way too long.

    --
    dee
     
    Mike Dee, Sep 12, 2009
    #4
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Sailor Sam Guest

    Re: Should I Killfile nz.comp (was Woger)?

    Mike Dee wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> On 2009-09-11, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    >> <_zealand> wrote:

    > the usual...
    >> Yawn, now things are getting to the stage where it is time not to
    >> read this ng for a few weeks

    >
    > Yup, its been a bun fight in here for way too long.
    >


    Then be proactive and start threads that are worthwhile instead.
     
    Sailor Sam, Sep 12, 2009
    #5
  6. On 12 Sep 2009 05:14:54 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2009-09-11, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    >> I used to keep him around for entertainment value. But even that's starting
    >> to wear thin.
    >>
    >> And no, those replying to this are not my sock puppets, not at all!

    >
    >Yawn, now things are getting to the stage where it is time not to read this
    >ng for a few weeks


    Try killfiling Lawrence D'Oliveiro, and see if it helps you too.
     
    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Sep 12, 2009
    #6
  7. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Mike Dee Guest

    Re: Should I Killfile nz.comp (was Woger)?

    Sailor Sam wrote:

    > Then be proactive and start threads that are worthwhile instead.


    After you, Sailor Sam.

    --
    dee
     
    Mike Dee, Sep 13, 2009
    #7
  8. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Sailor Sam Guest

    Re: Should I Killfile nz.comp (was Woger)?

    Mike Dee wrote:
    > Sailor Sam wrote:
    >
    >> Then be proactive and start threads that are worthwhile instead.

    >
    > After you, Sailor Sam.
    >

    You don't read too well do you.
     
    Sailor Sam, Sep 13, 2009
    #8
  9. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Sailor Sam Guest

    Re: Should I Killfile nz.comp (was Woger)?

    WorkHard wrote:
    > Mike Dee wrote:
    >> Sailor Sam wrote:
    >>
    >>> Then be proactive and start threads that are worthwhile
    >>> instead.

    >> After you, Sailor Sam.

    >
    > He's the SS. He gives the orders.
    >
    >

    You set the example.
     
    Sailor Sam, Sep 13, 2009
    #9
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mark Harris
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    391
    Robert Mathews
    Aug 6, 2003
  2. Brendan

    An end to Woger ?

    Brendan, Dec 17, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    35
    Views:
    920
    Brendan
    Dec 21, 2003
  3. Brendan

    Woger Filter: Reloaded

    Brendan, Jan 5, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    22
    Views:
    781
    Gordon
    Jan 18, 2004
  4. Gordon

    Who generated the Woger?

    Gordon, Jan 6, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    24
    Views:
    734
  5. Mike Dee

    "Woger" nz.comp's "emotional rescue"

    Mike Dee, Jan 16, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    34
    Views:
    807
Loading...

Share This Page