    I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
    Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

    Should I do it?
    Arron, Mar 4, 2009

  2. Probably a good idea. More oxygen for the rest of us.

    grin..
    Brian

    --

    I hope I grow on you...
    I'm a Fungi!!!

    If you send me pictures, you deserve a spanking!

    Brian Downstairs, Mar 4, 2009

  3. Arron

    Rob Morley Guest

    On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000
    Arron wrote:

    > I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a
    > bottle of Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.
    >
    > Should I do it?

    Can't stand the idea of another summer in long sleeves because of your
    embarrassingly hairy wrists? Waxing may be a better solution, I really
    don't think it's a very good idea to shave when you're drunk.
    Rob Morley, Mar 4, 2009
  4. Arron

    Mike.. . . Guest

    On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:

    > I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
    > Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.
    >
    > Should I do it?

    this group is my private property. dont post here again.

    --
    Mike... . . . .
    remove clothing to email
    Mike.. . ., Mar 4, 2009
  5. Arron

    Mike.. . . Guest

    On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:13:16 +0000, David Uri wrote:

    > On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:
    >
    >>I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
    >>Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.
    >>
    >>Should I do it?

    > Sounds like a terrible waste of a bottle of Scotch, so probably best
    > not to.
    >
    > Regards,

    i told people to stop posting to MY group. stop now or youll regret it.

    --
    Mike... . . . .
    remove clothing to email
    Mike.. . ., Mar 5, 2009
  6. Since when have goldfish had wrists?
    Brian

    Brian Downstairs, Mar 6, 2009
  7. Arron

    Steve Terry Guest

    <Arron> wrote in message news:eek:...
    > I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle
    > of
    > Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.
    > Should I do it?

    Only if its a cheap blended bottle of Scotch?
    If it's a good matured single malt, don't waste it send it to me

    Steve Terry
    Steve Terry, Mar 19, 2009