    Audigy.

    Using XP Media center. I have a 56K dialup modem, should this work?

    Thanks for all input.

    Doc, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Doc

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:35:37 -0700, Doc wrote:

    > Trying out Skype, can't seem to get the test call bot to hear me.
    >
    > I have an Audigy Platinum EX, have a mic hooked up and can hear my
    > self through the speakers and get a good signal testing to Soundforge,
    > and I can hear the test call bot, but it doesn't seem to be getting
    > through to Skype, have version 3.1.0.144
    >
    > The setup Icons show the playback and mic settings set to use the
    > Audigy.
    >
    > Using XP Media center. I have a 56K dialup modem, should this work?
    >
    > Thanks for all input.

    Stop asking the same question repeatedly fucking idiot.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Doc

    Doc Guest

    On Apr 25, 1:42 pm, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:35:37 -0700, Doc wrote:

    > > Thanks for all input.

    > Stop asking the same question repeatedly fucking idiot.

    You hate being reminded you're a complete fucking tard for not knowing
    the answer?

    Doc, Apr 30, 2007
  4. Doc

    Robb Guest

    Doc wrote:

    >You hate being reminded you're a complete fucking tard for not knowing
    >the answer?

    Doesn't everyone hate it, I'm darn good answering questions I have the
    answers for. The trick is asking the right question. ;)

    --
    Robb | "hafweigh hep, wot chew won?"

    Robb, Apr 30, 2007
  5. Doc

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:37:29 -0700, Doc wrote:

    > On Apr 25, 1:42 pm, Aardvark <> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:35:37 -0700, Doc wrote:

    >> > Thanks for all input.

    >> Stop asking the same question repeatedly fucking idiot.

    > You hate being reminded you're a complete fucking tard for not knowing
    > the answer?

    I don't give a shit what the answer is. Apparently you do.

    Aardvark, Apr 30, 2007