    come with a documentation CD. However, there was no CD of any type in
    the box. Can anyone confirm whether I should have got one?

    Cheers, James.

    Jamesb, Sep 28, 2004

  2. (Jamesb) writes:
    >I've just purchased a CISCO 837 router which according to some
    >hardcopy documentaion shipped with the product says it should have
    >come with a documentation CD. However, there was no CD of any type in
    >the box. Can anyone confirm whether I should have got one?

    Yes, you should have got one. Its probably shrinkwrapped in some of
    the TAC offers and paperwork. Everything is online though at cisco.com
    though. The CD's are pretty much direct copies of the doc area of the website.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/

    --
    Doug McIntyre

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Jamesb

    hktco Guest

    Cisco has dropped shipping DocCD along with switches/routers for few
    months already... as suggested, www.cisco.com/univercd is your
    destination.

    Or better, www.cisco.com/tac

    hktco, Sep 29, 2004