    been trawling through the net. Long ago I used the windows logo + E on the
    keyboard to open up a new browser. Opens my computer in xp. Anyone know
    the shortcut for xp to open a new browser ?

    Tidds, Nov 28, 2003

  2. On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:45:20 +1300, "Tidds" <>
    wrote:

    >been trawling through the net. Long ago I used the windows logo + E on the
    >keyboard to open up a new browser. Opens my computer in xp. Anyone know
    >the shortcut for xp to open a new browser ?

    Windows + E = Windows Explorer.

    As far as I know, there is no keyboard shortcut to open Internet
    Explorer, unless you create your own.

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand

    Kristofer Clayton, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Tidds

    Dogg Guest

    wrote:

    >been trawling through the net. Long ago I used the windows logo + E on the
    >keyboard to open up a new browser. Opens my computer in xp. Anyone know
    >the shortcut for xp to open a new browser ?

    If you mean a new browser window in IE, try Crtl + N.

    Dogg, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Tidds

    Warwick Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:04:34 +1300, Dogg <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:45:20 +1300, "Tidds" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>been trawling through the net. Long ago I used the windows logo + E on the
    >>keyboard to open up a new browser. Opens my computer in xp. Anyone know
    >>the shortcut for xp to open a new browser ?
    >>

    >If you mean a new browser window in IE, try Crtl + N.

    I think cntrl N only works if you have IE already open, in which case
    it opens a new duplicate page. My keybd (and its a cheapie) has a
    specific button for it. There are 3- web, email and hiberbate.

    cheers
    Warwick

    Warwick, Nov 28, 2003