    right-clicks on a wireless network interface in the Network Connections
    window.

    Is there a way to create a shortcut that opens this dialog box?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBLiBMb3dyeQ==?=, Jun 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBLiBMb3dyeQ==?=

    Clark Guest

    You should be able to right click on the icon in the system tray and select
    View Wireless networks.

    If you don't have the icon, go to you wireless connection and enable it.

    Clark

    "Michael A. Lowry" <Michael A. > wrote in
    message news:...

    Clark, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Thanks, but I'm already aware of the icon in the system tray. I want to make
    a shortcut on the desktop.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBLiBMb3dyeQ==?=, Jun 28, 2005
  4. I've also been looking for a direct shortcut to that dialog box, no luck yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JvdWNo?=, Aug 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBLiBMb3dyeQ==?=

    klopmandiamond

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi. I had the same need and found an approach to the solution:

    I opened Network Conections and Created a shortcut to my Wireless connection. So, when I wanted to see available connections I just click (or called that shortcut by hotkeys) and then prest ALT + the Underlined letter from the "View Wireless Networks" button. (V in my Spanish Windows). [​IMG]

    Later I used Jitbit Macro recorder to create a Macro that called the first shortcut and send the ALT+V keys to the Menu, created a shortcut to that Macro and then I was able to singleclicking call the Wireless Networks Menu.

    Hope you find this useful, and if you ever get the right way to do it I'll be glad if you tell me =)

    Have a nice day.

    klopmandiamond, Feb 14, 2008