    WIndows XP Home.

    Thanks for any help.

    JM

    geothermal, Mar 10, 2009

  2. geothermal

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:27:33 -0700 (PDT), geothermal wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I was wondering what the command is for selecting all tick boxes
    >on a webpage if there is no "select all" option ?

    Selecting all tick boxes to do what? It's a bit strange in the first
    place. A browser select all will usually select the text not the radio /
    checkboxes, or text areas. It will select the text and control
    labels/descriptions.

    You generally can't select all and tick 1 checkbox expecting the other
    to be ticked at the same time.

    Most apps with Select All, also use generic CTRL+A for many verions of
    Windows as well.

    >WIndows XP Home.

    .... and the browser would be? It seems that asking a question about
    viewing webpages (usually in a web browser) mentioning what you are
    using to view the pages with could have something to do with the
    question/answer.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/126449
    Keyboard shortcuts for Windows

    >Thanks for any help.
    >
    >JM

    Me

    why?, Mar 10, 2009

  3. geothermal

    G. Morgan Guest

    geothermal wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I was wondering what the command is for selecting all tick boxes
    >on a webpage if there is no "select all" option ?
    >
    >WIndows XP Home.

    If you use Firefox see if there is a Grease Monkey script, or request one.

    G. Morgan, Mar 10, 2009
  4. geothermal

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:38:01 GMT, why?

    >... and the browser would be? It seems that asking a question about
    >viewing webpages (usually in a web browser) mentioning what you are
    >using to view the pages with could have something to do with the
    >question/answer.

    Google grouper right? Need I say more?

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  5. geothermal

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:36:34 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    >On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:38:01 GMT, why?
    >
    >>... and the browser would be? It seems that asking a question about
    >>viewing webpages (usually in a web browser) mentioning what you are
    >>using to view the pages with could have something to do with the
    >>question/answer.

    >Google grouper right? Need I say more?

    Assumed that, don't bother checking headers much lately.

    Me

    why?, Mar 11, 2009