  1. jamfreak

    jamfreak Guest

    Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows statusbar?
    jamfreak, Jan 26, 2004

  2. jamfreak

    MTH Guest

    MTH, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Jan 26, 2004
  4. jamfreak

    jamfreak Guest

    Hywel Jenkins <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
    > says...
    >> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows
    >> statusbar?

    > In which application?

    just in general. if i have no prorams open.
    jamfreak, Jan 26, 2004
  5. jamfreak

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Jan 26, 2004
  6. jamfreak

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
    <Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
    jamfreak scrawled:

    >Hywel Jenkins <> wrote in
    >
    >> In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
    >> says...
    >>> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows
    >>> statusbar?

    >> In which application?
    >>

    >just in general. if i have no prorams open.

    How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
    Do you mean the taskbar?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  7. jamfreak

    jamfreak Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in news:40278fbb.13510921
    @localhost.dot.net:

    > On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
    > <Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
    > jamfreak scrawled:
    >
    >>Hywel Jenkins <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
    >>> says...
    >>>
    >>> In which application?
    >>>

    >>just in general. if i have no prorams open.

    > How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
    > Do you mean the taskbar?

    yeah, sorry I obviously mean TASKBAR. Anyway to hide it except Auto Hide?
    jamfreak, Jan 26, 2004
  8. jamfreak

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:42:01 GMT, in
    <Xns947C9FB322C57volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
    jamfreak scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in news:40278fbb.13510921
    >@localhost.dot.net:
    >
    >> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
    >> <Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
    >> jamfreak scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Hywel Jenkins <> wrote in

    >>>just in general. if i have no prorams open.

    >> How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
    >> Do you mean the taskbar?
    >>

    >yeah, sorry I obviously mean TASKBAR. Anyway to hide it except Auto Hide?

    Yes, unlock it and then use the mouse to drag it to the extreme
    bottom.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004