Short Levity Break

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WormWood, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. WormWood

    WormWood Guest

    I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
    :eek:)

    Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
    Walmart's own brand of wine. The world's largest retail chain is
    teaming up
    with E&J Gallo Winery of Modesto, California, to produce the spirits at
    an
    affordable price, in the $2-5 range. While wine connoisseurs may not be
    inclined to throw a bottle of Walmart brand wine into their shopping
    carts,
    there is a market for cheap wine, said Kathy Micken, professor of
    marketing
    at Roger Williams University in Bristol, RI She said: "The right name
    is
    important." So, here we go:

    The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

    12. Chateau Trailer Parc
    11. White Trashfindel
    10. Big Red Gulp
    9. Grape Expectations
    8. Domaine Walmart "Merde du Pays"
    7. NASCARbernet
    6. Chef Boyardeaux
    5. Peanut Noir
    4. Chateau des Moines
    3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!
    2. World Championship Riesling

    And the number 1 name for Walmart Wine ...

    1. Nasti Spumante

    The beauty of Walmart wine is that it can be served with white meat
    (possum)
    and red meat (squirrel).

    --

    Peace

    WormWood, Aug 24, 2004

  2. WormWood

    DC Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
    >:eek:)

    > Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
    > Walmart's own brand of wine.

    [...]

    > The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

    > 6. Chef Boyardeaux

    [...]

    PMSL! }XOD

    Outstanding!

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 24, 2004

  3. WormWood

    Thai Opiates Guest

    DC, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

    > WormWood wrote:
    >> I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
    >>:eek:)

    >> Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
    >> Walmart's own brand of wine.

    > [...]
    >
    >> The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

    >> 6. Chef Boyardeaux

    > [...]
    >
    > PMSL! }XOD
    >
    > Outstanding!

    .. <--Ooooo, look! A period! I bet you're so fucking amused you can't even type
    out PMSL at the moment.

    --
    Drinking beer and smoking dope together is like pissin' in the wind.

    Thai Opiates, Aug 24, 2004
  4. WormWood wrote:

    (snip)

    > The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:
    >

    > 8. Domaine Walmart "Merde du Pays"

    > 3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!

    LMAO

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 24, 2004